Mary Botter, PhD, RNChair, Associate Professor, The Division of Nursing
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania
- BSN, Duke University
- Information and Decision Making
- Professional Role Perception and Enactment
- Chemically Dependent Nurses/Impaired Professionals
- High Fidelity Simulation in Nursing Education
- Transition to Practice
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Nursing Practice, Education, Administration and Regulation
- Organizational Design and Evaluation
- Project Management
Teaching is the opportunity to share the love of learning with students and colleagues. It gives me joy to engage with others on their journey to achieve their potential.
On Being at SVC
The privilege of participating as a member of this college community who "walk the talk" and live the SVC mission every day providing ". . . a transformative living and learning experience that cultivates lifelong learners in a personalized setting, emphasizes active learning and exploration, and encourages empowered citizenship and environmental sensibility."