SHUTTLE DRIVERS (part-time and full-time)
Southern Vermont College is recruiting for two Shuttle Drivers, with or without a CDL. One part-time, (20 – 24 hours per week), and one full-time. Responsibilities include driving a fifteen (15) passenger van, or larger passenger vehicle, on regularly scheduled routes on and off campus ensuring the safe arrival of passengers. Off campus trips may include transporting teams to and from away games. The driver must complete and maintain duty-related logs.
Depending upon need, work schedules may include day, afternoon and evening shifts, including holidays and weekends. Hours spent operating a vehicle that requires a driver with a CDL will be compensated at the higher CDL rate. The part-time position may lead to full-time employment.
- High school graduate;
- Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred, and insurable to operate College-owned vehicles;
- Ability to attain and maintain certification in Basic First Aid/CPR;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact in sensitive situations;
- Keen attention to detail and strong written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidential information, exercise sound judgment and work independently;
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous responsibilities in stressful situations;
- Flexibility to work a wide variety of shifts including late night/early morning hours, holidays and weekends.
To apply, submit a resume and/or completed application form to Human Resources via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, Room 200, Southern Vermont College, 982 Mansion Drive, Bennington, VT 05201. Application review will begin immediately and the positions will remain open until filled. Southern Vermont College is committed to having an inclusive campus community, and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital or family status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military service status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
.Application forms available at https://svc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ApplicationForm.pdf
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com