Quick Facts and Resources/Helpful Links
- Total Institutional Aid Awarded for Academic Year 2014-2015 was $3.8 million.
- 90% of students receive some type of financial aid.
- Average Total Aid Package is $14,500.
- 94% of students receive institutional Grants/Scholarships.
- Average student debt upon graduation for the class of 2014 (Stafford and Alternative Loans): $30,706.
The chart below indicates the estimated breakdown of all Financial Aid for 2014-2015:
|Financial Aid Program||2014-2015||Number of Recipients|
|Federal Pell Grant||$1,134,425||287|
|Federal SEOG Grants||$93,641||91|
|Federal Work Study||$83,901||93|
The chart below is a list of Resources and Helpful Links:
|Resources and Helpful Links|
|www.finaid.org||Helpful Web site for scholarship search engines, calculators and military aid|
|www.vsac.org||Vermont State Grants (VT residents only) and Scholarships|
|www.collegeboard.com||College Planning, SAT preparation, College Search, Scholarship Search and much more|
|www.fastaid.com||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.fastweb.com||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.financialaidtips.org/minorities.htm||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.salliemae.com/plan||Education Investment Planner|
|www.studentloanborrowerassistance.org||A resource for borrowers and their families|