Quick Facts and Resources/Helpful Links
- Total Institutional Aid Awarded 2016-2017 was $3.5 million.
- 96% of students receive some type of financial aid.
- Average total aid package is $19,750.
- 95% of students receive institutional scholarships and grants.
- Average debt of graduation class of 2017 (federal and non-federal) loans: $30,800.
The chart below indicates the estimated breakdown of all Financial Aid for 2016-2017:
|Financial Aid Program||2016-2017||Number of Recipients|
|Federal Work Study||$111,334||105|
The chart below is a list of Resources and Helpful Links:
|Resources and Helpful Links|
|www.finaid.org||Helpful Web site for scholarship search engines, calculators and military aid|
|www.vsac.org||Vermont State Grants (VT residents only) and Scholarships|
|www.collegeboard.com||College Planning, SAT preparation, College Search, Scholarship Search and much more|
|www.fastaid.com||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.fastweb.com||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.financialaidtips.org/minorities.htm||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.salliemae.com/plan||Education Investment Planner|
|www.studentloanborrowerassistance.org||A resource for borrowers and their families|