CT Scan Certification
Radiologic Technologists: Get CT Certificate in One Year
Want to boost your income and more than double your job prospects? Get CT-certified!
Introducing SVC’s one-year, fully online, advanced certificate program in Computed Tomography (CT), designed for licensed, registered ARRT technologists who want to advance their career with CT registry.
- 16-credit program is offered fully online (preceptor work can be done at student’s choice of facility).
- Taught by SVC’s highly qualified and respected faculty.
- May be completed in one year, part time.
- Open to all registered technologists in the areas of Radiography, Nuclear Medicine and/or Radiation Therapy.
- Payment options available (including possible employee benefit options).
SVC’s program consists of a three-course set in CT. The complete set provides a formal special training in CT, preparing each student to become a technically proficient, entry-level, CT technologist. Upon successful completion of the course set, students will be eligible to apply to take the advanced certification examination provided by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Application fee: $30
Enrollment Deposit: $200
Tuition (full program): $7,500
For more information, please contact SVC’s Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or email@example.com.