Tuition and Fees
CLICK HERE TO VIEW TUITION AND FEES.
Explanation of Fees
Student Health Insurance – Is automatically charged to all students enrolled in at least one course at SVC, on a semester basis. If a student is covered by an outside insurance plan, they can waive SVC Student Insurance by filing an insurance waiver with the Student Accounts Office. Waivers must be filed on the first day of classes for the fall semester, a waiver must only be filed once a year. Please refer to the Student Health Insurance page for more information.
Student Activity Fee – The Student Activity fee is a mandatory fee charged to all matriculated students. This fee funds events, programs and services that directly improve the quality of Southern Vermont College.
Enrollment Deposit are non-refundable.
Departments who may post charges to your account
SVC Library: 802-447-6036
It is important to pay overdue fines at the library when they are incurred. Please contact the Library with any questions about overdue library.
SVC Director of Campus Safety: 802-447-6393
Call with questions on parking regulations and violations.
Conduct and Disciplinary Fines: 802-447-6323
SVC Student Life Office
Call with questions on conduct and disciplinary fines.
Dorm Damage Fines: 802-447-4013
SVC Director of Residence Life
Call with questions on dorm damage charges.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program