Tuition and Fees
CLICK HERE TO VIEW TUITION AND FEES.
Explanation of Fees
Student Health Insurance – Is automatically charged to all students enrolled in at least one course at SVC, on a semester basis. If a student is covered by an outside insurance plan, they can waive SVC Student Insurance by filing an insurance waiver with the Student Accounts Office. Waivers must be filed on the first day of classes for the fall semester, a waiver must only be filed once a year. Please refer to the Student Health Insurance page for more information.
Student Activity Fee – The Student Activity fee is a mandatory fee charged to all matriculated students. This fee funds events, programs and services that directly improve the quality of Southern Vermont College.
Enrollment Deposit are non-refundable.
Departments who may post charges to your account
SVC Library: 802-447-6036
It is important to pay overdue fines at the library when they are incurred. Please contact the Library with any questions about overdue library.
SVC Director of Campus Safety: 802-447-6393
Call with questions on parking regulations and violations.
Conduct and Disciplinary Fines: 802-447-6323
SVC Student Life Office
Call with questions on conduct and disciplinary fines.
Dorm Damage Fines: 802-447-4013
SVC Director of Residence Life
Call with questions on dorm damage charges.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin