Tuition and Fees
CLICK HERE TO VIEW TUITION AND FEES.
Explanation of Fees
Student Health Insurance – Is automatically charged to all students enrolled in at least one course at SVC, on a semester basis. If a student is covered by an outside insurance plan, they can waive SVC Student Insurance by filing an insurance waiver with the Student Accounts Office. Waivers must be filed on the first day of classes for the fall semester, a waiver must only be filed once a year. Please refer to the Student Health Insurance page for more information.
Student Activity Fee – The Student Activity fee is a mandatory fee charged to all matriculated students. This fee funds events, programs and services that directly improve the quality of Southern Vermont College.
Enrollment Deposit are non-refundable.
Departments who may post charges to your account
SVC Library: 802-447-6036
It is important to pay overdue fines at the library when they are incurred. Please contact the Library with any questions about overdue library.
SVC Director of Campus Safety: 802-447-6393
Call with questions on parking regulations and violations.
Conduct and Disciplinary Fines: 802-447-6323
SVC Student Life Office
Call with questions on conduct and disciplinary fines.
Dorm Damage Fines: 802-447-4013
SVC Director of Residence Life
Call with questions on dorm damage charges.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community