Textbooks are the student’s responsibility. SVC offers textbook vouchers in order to help assist students with purchasing their textbooks in a timely manner. Students, whose pending financial aid is scheduled to exceed the charges on their account, are eligible for these vouchers. A textbook voucher can be requested by completing the section voucher section on the financial obligation worksheet prior to returning it to the Student Accounts Office.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program