Textbooks are the student’s responsibility. SVC offers textbook vouchers in order to help assist students with purchasing their textbooks in a timely manner. Students, whose pending financial aid is scheduled to exceed the charges on their account, are eligible for these vouchers. A textbook voucher can be requested by completing the section voucher section on the financial obligation worksheet prior to returning it to the Student Accounts Office.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)