Student Accounts Forms
In order to attend class or live in the residence halls, all students must receive financial clearance from the Student Accounts Office by August 27. The Student Accounts Office will grant financial clearance when a signed Financial Obligation Worksheet is received, and when all charges, after subtracting anticipated financial aid, are paid in full or a payment plan with TMS has been established. If your employer is paying all or part of your bill, you must submit a copy of the Employer Reimbursement Form (see link below) no later than 2 weeks after classes begin.
If the Financial Obligation Worksheet anticipates a “balance due,” you have the following payment options:
• Full payment of the “anticipated balance due” is due by August 3, 2012. If this balance is paid in full by cash or check and postmarked by July 20, 2012, a 2% discount will be deducted from your total owed (after financial aid is deducted). Payments made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover are not eligible for this discount.
• If full payment of the “anticipated balance due” is not possible by the due date, you may wish to sign a payment plan with Tuition Management Systems. You can go online to www.afford.com/svc or call 800-356-8329 for additional information. Payment plans will no longer be offered by Southern Vermont College.
Loans, grants and any other financial aid will not be shown on the initial bill until after the add/drop period ends. Once that period is passed your aid will be applied and you will be sent an updated bill. Please be aware that disbursement dates of your Financial Aid will vary. You are only responsible for the anticipated balance that is listed at the bottom of the financial obligation worksheet.
Some of the Student Accounts Policies have changed (refund policy and payment options). Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Student Account Policies.
Please make sure you return the mandatory forms to the Student Accounts Office by August 3, 2012:
Financial Obligation Worksheet (along with payment if payment is necessary)
Student Health Insurance Election Form
Title IV Authorization Form/Refund Request Form
Textbooks are your responsibility and are not included on the Financial Obligation Worksheet. The SVC Virtual Bookstore is on line at http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/SVC.HTM. See the enclosed brochure. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of Student Accounts Forms:
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics