Information regarding the amounts shown on your 1098T is located on the back of the 1098T form. These amounts are reported to the I.R.S.
If you require more information regarding how much you paid to the College for tuition, you can request a Student Account summary from the Student Accounts Office.
SVC is unable to provide any information in regards to tax preparation, please refer to the I.R.S Web site, www.irs.gov, for more information.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program