Information regarding the amounts shown on your 1098T is located on the back of the 1098T form. These amounts are reported to the I.R.S.
If you require more information regarding how much you paid to the College for tuition, you can request a Student Account summary from the Student Accounts Office.
SVC is unable to provide any information in regards to tax preparation, please refer to the I.R.S Web site, www.irs.gov, for more information.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President