Your student account reflects the charges and payments of your Southern Vermont College expenses. The student account invoice is your bill, which is mailed monthly as long as there is activity or a balance due on your account. We view the maintenance of the student account as the student’s responsibility. Federal Law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) and SVC policies affect the information that we can provide to parents. Therefore, it is the student who must initiate parent billing or request a refund. These requests need to be made in writing to the Student Accounts Office. We will cooperate with students and families to the fullest extent.
- Tuition and Fees
- Paying Your SVC Bill
- Refund Policy
- Textbook Vouchers
- 1098T Information
- Student Accounts Forms:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mailing Address: Student Accounts Office, Southern Vermont College, 982 Mansion Drive, Bennington, VT 05201
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.