Your student account reflects the charges and payments of your Southern Vermont College expenses. The student account invoice is your bill, which is mailed monthly as long as there is activity or a balance due on your account. We view the maintenance of the student account as the student’s responsibility. Federal Law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) and SVC policies affect the information that we can provide to parents. Therefore, it is the student who must initiate parent billing or request a refund. These requests need to be made in writing to the Student Accounts Office. We will cooperate with students and families to the fullest extent.
- Tuition and Fees
- Paying Your SVC Bill
- Refund Policy
- Textbook Vouchers
- 1098T Information
- Student Accounts Forms
- Meal Plan Options Form for Commuter Students
- Student Health Insurance Waiver - Note: New, as of Fall 2013 semester, students must log onto the following Web site to waiver their health insurance: www.bollingercolleges.com/svc.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8;30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mailing Address: Student Accounts Office, Southern Vermont College, 982 Mansion Drive, Bennington, VT 05201
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."