Southern Vermont College is committed to providing its students, faculty, and staff with a safe campus on which to study, work, and live by making each student and employee aware of how to reduce the possibilities of incidents and create a better campus environment. Click here to view shuttle schedules.
Campus Safety Office
Aldis Hall, First Floor
Important Phone Numbers
On Campus College Campus Safety
Campus Safety: email@example.com
- 802-442-5427, ext. 4001
- Cell Phone: 802-384-1648
Dean of Students
- 802-442-5427, ext. 6323
- 802-442-5427, ext. 4013
- 802-442-5427, ext. 6343
Weather Line: 802-447-4694
Off-Campus Police/Fire/Ambulance: 911
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community