Returning Student Housing
If you are a returning SVC student, and did not go through the housing lottery, here is a step by step guide to request being housing for the fall.
Step #1: You need to read the 2014-2015 Resident Student Contract in its entirety. After reading the form, print off the third page and complete it.
Step #2: Send in your form! You can mail or fax them to:
Office of Residence Life
Southern Vermont College
982 Mansion Drive
Bennington, VT 05201-6002
Step #3: Feel free to call 802-447-4013 with any questions!
1. If you need to request Special Housing Accommodations, please visit the Special Housing Accommodations page for further instructions.
2. All full-time students with fewer than four full-time semesters of college enrollment are required to reside in College housing. If a student transfers to the College with fewer than four full-time semesters of college enrollment, the student is required to live in College housing until the requirement is met.
3. If you are a returning SVC student, went through the housing lottery and would like to request a room change, please contact the Director of Residence Life, Emily Schiavoni at 802-447-4013 or at email@example.com to be put on the wait list.
4. Housing assignments will be completed over the summer. Returning students will be notified of their placements and roommate assignments throughout the summer via email.
5. We will do our best to accommodate all requests. It is not always possible to give everyone their first choice.
We look forward to your return in the fall!
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.