Residential Life FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Do I have to pay a housing deposit each year?
- No, after you pay your housing deposit your first year here you do not have to pay a deposit again while you are living on campus.
- Can furniture be moved?
- Furniture can be rearranged in your bedroom or suite, however you can not remove furniture from your bedroom or lounge and place them in another room.
- What do I do if something in my room/lounge/bathroom is broken/not working properly?
- If you have any maintenance concerns please bring it to the attention of your Resident Assistant immediately. Do not take it upon yourself to fix College property.
- What is Housing Lottery?
- Housing lottery is the process which upperclassmen go through to select their housing for the following year. Residents choose their housing assignment by seniority. Seniors pick first then juniors and sophomores. Each person is randomly assigned a lottery number within their class. Each person is allowed to 'pull in' their roommate and two suitemates (these two suitemates must be roommates).
- How I set up my voicemail account?
You can dial Audix on campus by dialing 4600 from your extension. You will then be asked for your extension and you press the # key. You will then be asked for your password and you again press the # key. You will then be asked to say your name. You will press 1, say your name, and then press one again. Then press # to approve it.
You will then have to pick your password. Your password will need to be at least 5 digits long. Enter your password then press pound. You will then need to reenter your password and press # again to approve it.
After your voicemail account is set up here are some helpful tips:
- Press 1 to record messages
- Press 2 to listen to new and old voice messages. Then press 0 to listen to each message. Press *3 to delete messages.
- Press 3 to administer personal greetings.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics