The Hungry Moose Café
The Hungry Moose Café, is the NEW student-based and student-centered restaurant/lounge on campus, located in the lower level of Hunter Hall.
Menu items include: pizza, hot wings, panini, stuffed flatbreads, fruit salad, hummus, pretzel chips, popcorn, vegetarian and convenience items, cheese breadsticks, cookies, smoothies, milkshakes, ice coffees and soda.
Operating hours: 7 days a week, 8 p.m. - midnight
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)