The Hungry Moose Café
The Hungry Moose Café, is the NEW student-based and student-centered restaurant/lounge on campus, located in the lower level of Hunter Hall.
Menu items include: pizza, hot wings, panini, stuffed flatbreads, fruit salad, hummus, pretzel chips, popcorn, vegetarian and convenience items, cheese breadsticks, cookies, smoothies, milkshakes, ice coffees and soda.
Operating hours: 7 days a week, 8 p.m. - midnight
Tom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Interim Dean of Admissions to Participate in Enrollment Leadership Academy
- US Dept of Ed Renews Funds for Support Services at SVC
- Scott Fitzgerald New Volleyball Coach
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE