The Hungry Moose Café
The Hungry Moose Café, is the NEW student-based and student-centered restaurant/lounge on campus, located in the lower level of Hunter Hall.
Menu items include: pizza, hot wings, panini, stuffed flatbreads, fruit salad, hummus, pretzel chips, popcorn, vegetarian and convenience items, cheese breadsticks, cookies, smoothies, milkshakes, ice coffees and soda.
Operating hours: 7 days a week, 8 p.m. - midnight
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics