The Hungry Moose Café
The Hungry Moose Café, is the NEW student-based and student-centered restaurant/lounge on campus, located in the lower level of Hunter Hall.
Menu items include: pizza, hot wings, panini, stuffed flatbreads, fruit salad, hummus, pretzel chips, popcorn, vegetarian and convenience items, cheese breadsticks, cookies, smoothies, milkshakes, ice coffees and soda.
Operating hours: 7 days a week, 8 p.m. - midnight
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.