Residential Housing Request Form
The Office of Residence Life welcomes you to Southern Vermont College. If you are requesting housing on our campus, you will need to complete the following forms.
We will do our best to accommodate all requests. It is not always possible to give everyone their first choice. Please print out the forms and return them to:
Look for updated forms soon!
Office of Residence Life
Southern Vermont College
982 Mansion Drive
Bennington, VT 05201-6002
Housing assignments are completed over the summer, and students are notified of their placements and roommate assignments in early August. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call 802-447-4013.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community