Support Services & Accommodations
for Students with Disabilities
Accommodations and services available may include:
- regularly scheduled tutorial sessions.
- content-area academic support.
- exploration of individual learning styles.
- study strategies.
- note-taking methods.
- organizational and time-management skills.
- extended time for exams.
- access to textbooks on tape (Southern Vermont College is an institutional member of Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic).
- academic course pre-advising.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community