We are proud to offer flexible hours of
operation to be sure we can always be of service to you. Please refer to the following schedule when planning to join us for a meal.
(Hours are subject to change)
Continental Breakfast 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Brunch 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Dinner 4:30-6:00 p.m.
The Mountaineer Evening Cafe
The Mountaineer Cafe is open Sunday through Saturday from 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Located in the Dining Hall, the Cafe offers all types of food, including chicken tenders, pizza, wings, and sweets. The Cafe operates on cash or Mountain Money and is not part of a meal plan.
Charbroiled hamburgers and chicken breasts are just a few of the wonderful and tasty foods that our students eat daily.
Using Your Meal Card
As part of our Campus Dining Services Program, you will have a Meal Card that offers you purchasing power for our services. Each time you present your card, one meal is subtracted from your balance.
Lost Card Information
Lose your card? In the case of a missing card, please replace your Meal Card with the Business Office in the Main Building.
Campus Dining Policies & Procedures
The Campus Meals are on an "all you can eat" basis. So that you are sure to get the most from our services, we request that you adhere to the following procedures:
~ Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the Dining Area.
~ Please bus your own tables when finished eating.
~ Meal Cards are non-transferable. Do not lend yours to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community