We are proud to offer flexible hours of
operation to be sure we can always be of service to you. Please refer to the following schedule when planning to join us for a meal.
(Hours are subject to change)
Continental Breakfast 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Brunch 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Dinner 4:30-6:00 p.m.
The Mountaineer Evening Cafe
The Mountaineer Cafe is open Sunday through Saturday from 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Located in the Dining Hall, the Cafe offers all types of food, including chicken tenders, pizza, wings, and sweets. The Cafe operates on cash or Mountain Money and is not part of a meal plan.
Charbroiled hamburgers and chicken breasts are just a few of the wonderful and tasty foods that our students eat daily.
Using Your Meal Card
As part of our Campus Dining Services Program, you will have a Meal Card that offers you purchasing power for our services. Each time you present your card, one meal is subtracted from your balance.
Lost Card Information
Lose your card? In the case of a missing card, please replace your Meal Card with the Business Office in the Main Building.
Campus Dining Policies & Procedures
The Campus Meals are on an "all you can eat" basis. So that you are sure to get the most from our services, we request that you adhere to the following procedures:
~ Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the Dining Area.
~ Please bus your own tables when finished eating.
~ Meal Cards are non-transferable. Do not lend yours to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."