Welcome to SVC!
Students select a college for any number of reasons. The students who choose Southern Vermont College do so for the personal attention and support they will receive from our faculty and staff. Your education will undoubtedly prepare you for a rewarding career or continued education in graduate school. However, our College is more than classroom lectures and homework. This is a place of opportunities for leadership development, lifelong friendships, personal growth, and new experiences. Those of us in Student Affairs look forward to helping you through this exciting time in your life. Whether you are coming to us directly from high school, or have already been in the workforce, be sure to take full advantage of the many wonderful opportunities waiting for you at Southern Vermont College.
The Dean of Students Office is located on the second floor of the main administrative building. Do not hesitate to stop by the office for assistance or simply to introduce yourself. The entire Student Affairs staff is here to help, support and encourage you in whatever way possible.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community