A New Walk-In Service
Located in the Interdisciplinary Classroom (lower campus, computer lab building), “Let’s Talk” provides easy access to brief, informal, confidential consultations with an SVC counselor on a drop-in basis.
No appointments are necessary, there is no paperwork to complete and visits are first come, first served. The counselor can help provide support, feedback, perspective, problem solving and information about other resources. This is open to all SVC students.
• Informal, no appointment necessary
• Conveniently located in the Interdisciplinary Classroom (computer lab building)
• Current hours: Tuesdays 12-12:50 p.m.
To see the Let’s Talk counselor, simply come by the Interdisciplinary Classroom on any Tuesday between 12-12:50 p.m. If the door is closed, the counselor is in with another student. Simply slip a note with your cell number under the door and knock to let her know that you are waiting. She will give you a call shortly. Usually there is no wait.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information or call Counseling Services at 802-447-6343.
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Athletics Celebrates at Annual Awards Banquet
- President Evans a Special Guest and Moderates a Symposium at Inauguration of Franklin College's President
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- Veteran Journalist Mike Donoghue '71 to be Commencement Speaker
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities