A New Walk-In Service
Located in the Interdisciplinary Classroom (lower campus, computer lab building), “Let’s Talk” provides easy access to brief, informal, confidential consultations with an SVC counselor on a drop-in basis.
No appointments are necessary, there is no paperwork to complete and visits are first come, first served. The counselor can help provide support, feedback, perspective, problem solving and information about other resources. This is open to all SVC students.
• Informal, no appointment necessary
• Conveniently located in the Interdisciplinary Classroom (computer lab building)
• Current hours: Tuesdays 12-12:50 p.m.
To see the Let’s Talk counselor, simply come by the Interdisciplinary Classroom on any Tuesday between 12-12:50 p.m. If the door is closed, the counselor is in with another student. Simply slip a note with your cell number under the door and knock to let her know that you are waiting. She will give you a call shortly. Usually there is no wait.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information or call Counseling Services at 802-447-6343.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC