A New Walk-In Service
Located in the Mansion, “Let’s Talk” provides easy access to brief, informal, confidential consultations with an SVC counselor on a drop-in basis.
No appointments are necessary, there is no paperwork to complete and visits are first come, first served. The counselor can help provide support, feedback, perspective, problem solving and information about other resources. This is open to all SVC students.
• Informal, no appointment necessary
• Conveniently located in the Mansion Room 203
• Current hours: Thursdays 2:25-3:15 p.m.
To see the Let’s Talk counselor, simply come by room 203 on any Thursday between 2:25 and 3:15 p.m. If the door is closed, the counselor is in with another student. Simply slip a note with your cell number under the door and knock to let her know that you are waiting. She will give you a call shortly. Usually there is no wait.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information or call Counseling Services at 802-447-6343.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program