Campus Community Dinner Series – Improving Family Dinner and Connecting SVC with our Local Community
The Campus Community Dinner Series* (CCDS) was conceived as an extension of The Family Dinner Project and provides a unique opportunity for students and local-area families who would like to improve the quality of family dinner time.
Family participants will be introduced to exciting fun ways to enjoy healthy meals, engage in interesting dinner conversations and explore the possibility of a college education as they dine on our campus and interact with our students.
SVC invited five families in the Bennington, VT, area and 10 SVC students to participate in CCDS which launched in February 2011. Throughout the series, participants joined in shared and guided conversations about food, cooking, healthy eating and the value of higher education.
Check our site in the coming weeks to learn more about the CCDS project as it progresses and hear the personal stories of the families and students who are participating.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)