Career Development & Internships
The Career Development & Internships Office seeks to empower students and alumni to be exceptional job seekers and professionals. Providing tools, resources, and knowledge from your first resume to career transitions. Depending on where you are in your professional experience, we have provided some tools and resources to get you started. Stop by or schedule an appointment today!
- Career development bulletin board
- Job search
NEW! Students/Alumni - To connect with thousands of jobs around the country, post your resume/cover letter and set up search agents with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
NEW! Employers - List open positions for SVC and other college seniors/alumni around the country with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
Remember, we are always here to help!
- Hours: Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment
- Location: Room 371 in the Everett Mansion
- Phone: 802-447-4631
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President