Career Development & Internships
The Office of Career Development & Internships is available to assist all current students and alumni in assessing and developing a career path. Developing a career path involves:
- Deciding what kind of work you enjoy
- Exploring the options
- Determining the skills and knowledge you need
- Obtaining those skills and acquiring the knowledge
- Career development bulletin board
- Job search
- Career development free of charge
- Myers Briggs (Kiersey temperament)
NEW! Students/Alumni - To connect with thousands of jobs around the country, post your resume/cover letter and set up search agents with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
NEW! Employers - List open positions for SVC and other college seniors/alumni around the country with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
Please contact Director Denise Spencer in the Office of Career Development for more information.
- Hours: Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment
- Location: Room 209 in the Everett Mansion
- Phone: 802-447-4631
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)