Career Development & Internships
The Career Development & Internships Office seeks to empower students and alumni to be exceptional job seekers and professionals. Providing tools, resources, and knowledge from your first resume to career transitions. Depending on where you are in your professional experience, we have provided some tools and resources to get you started. Stop by or schedule an appointment today!
- Career development bulletin board
- Job search
NEW! Students/Alumni - To connect with thousands of jobs around the country, post your resume/cover letter and set up search agents with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
NEW! Employers - List open positions for SVC and other college seniors/alumni around the country with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
Remember, we are always here to help!
- Hours: Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment
- Location: Room 371 in the Everett Mansion
- Phone: 802-447-4631
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.