What To Do If...
you are assaulted
Call Campus Safety as soon as possible at 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone). Try to remember important details about the persons involved such as: gender, race, hair color, size, clothing description, scars or other noticeable markings, mode of travel, vehicle type, color, and license number. The campus will be searched and the police will be notified.
you witness suspicious activity
If you see anyone behaving suspiciously, contact Campus Safety immediately. Report what you have witnessed trying to recall the aforementioned important details.
you learn of any threat to personal safety
If you learn of any threat to personal safety, it is important to obtain as much information about the threat as possible and contact Campus Safety immediately at 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone). The Campus Safety Office will work in cooperation with the appropriate authorities to determine what should be done.
you discover any criminal activity
If you have knowledge of any criminal activity, you should immediately report to the Campus Safety Office by calling 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone).
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"