No person is allowed to possess, display, or use weapons of any kind on campus at any time. Any object that could inflict injury or harm that is used in a threatening, aggressive, or careless manner will be considered a weapon. Items prohibited include, but are not limited to, handguns, rifles, pellet guns, BB guns, swords, bow and arrows, balloon slingshots, martial arts weapons, and knives or the ammunition for any of the above. Any deviation in this policy could result in immediate dismissal from the College.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.