No person is allowed to possess, display, or use weapons of any kind on campus at any time. Any object that could inflict injury or harm that is used in a threatening, aggressive, or careless manner will be considered a weapon. Items prohibited include, but are not limited to, handguns, rifles, pellet guns, BB guns, swords, bow and arrows, balloon slingshots, martial arts weapons, and knives or the ammunition for any of the above. Any deviation in this policy could result in immediate dismissal from the College.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC