Victim Assistance Resource Information
The Southern Vermont College Campus Safety Office cannot be responsible for the content contained within each Web site or supplied by the organization. However, we do believe they are able to supply helpful information in times of need. As you visit some of the Web sites, you may need to search that site for specific information which pertains to crime victim information.
- Vermont Attorney General's Victims Services Home Page - 1-802-828-5512 http://www.atg.state.vt.us/display.php?smod=165
- Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services - 1-800-750-1213 1-800-845-4874 TTY - www.ccvs.state.vt.us
- Deaf Victim Advocacy Services - 1-800-303-3827- www.dvas.org
- National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) - www.try-nova.org
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - www.missingkids.com
- Department of Corrections, Director of Victim Services - 802-241-2302
- Vermont Sex Offender Registry - 802-244-8727
- Vermont Network Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault - 802-223-1302 802-223-1115 TTY
- Emergency Relief from Abuse Orders - 1-800-540-9990
- National Center for Victims of Crime - www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence - www.ncadv.org
- Project Against Violent Encounters - 1-800-228-7395, 1-802-442-2111, 1-802-442-2370 V/TTY, collect calls accepted, e-mail - email@example.com
- Sexual Assault - 1-888-489-7273
- Child Abuse Hotline - 1-800-649-5285
- The Vermont State Employee's Assistance Program - 1-888-834-2830
- "Safe at Home" Address Confidentiality Program - 1-800-439-8683
- Justice Information Center - www.ncjrs.org
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."