Victim Assistance Resource Information
The Southern Vermont College Campus Safety Office cannot be responsible for the content contained within each Web site or supplied by the organization. However, we do believe they are able to supply helpful information in times of need. As you visit some of the Web sites, you may need to search that site for specific information which pertains to crime victim information.
- Vermont Attorney General's Victims Services Home Page - 1-802-828-5512 http://www.atg.state.vt.us/display.php?smod=165
- Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services - 1-800-750-1213 1-800-845-4874 TTY - www.ccvs.state.vt.us
- Deaf Victim Advocacy Services - 1-800-303-3827- www.dvas.org
- National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) - www.try-nova.org
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - www.missingkids.com
- Department of Corrections, Director of Victim Services - 802-241-2302
- Vermont Sex Offender Registry - 802-244-8727
- Vermont Network Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault - 802-223-1302 802-223-1115 TTY
- Emergency Relief from Abuse Orders - 1-800-540-9990
- National Center for Victims of Crime - www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence - www.ncadv.org
- Project Against Violent Encounters - 1-800-228-7395, 1-802-442-2111, 1-802-442-2370 V/TTY, collect calls accepted, e-mail - email@example.com
- Sexual Assault - 1-888-489-7273
- Child Abuse Hotline - 1-800-649-5285
- The Vermont State Employee's Assistance Program - 1-888-834-2830
- "Safe at Home" Address Confidentiality Program - 1-800-439-8683
- Justice Information Center - www.ncjrs.org
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)