Campus Security and Your Local Police
The Southern Vermont College Campus Safety Office provides year-round safety for the campus community. The Director of Campus Safety is responsible for the management of the Campus Safety Office. Our officers are available 24 hours a day and, with the support of our local police department and rescue squad, will be able to assist you in any emergency. They can instantly contact the Fire Department or EMS and can also summon the police if necessary. Emergency calls should be made to 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone).
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President