How Do I Contact Campus Safety?
It is the policy of Southern Vermont College that all faculty, staff, and students be responsible for acting in a safe manner and reporting those situations or individuals that jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
Suspicion is the only reason you need for calling the Campus Safety Office to report any crime or suspicious activity. A Campus Safety Officer can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone).
If you do call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, which will be disclosed only to the Dean of Students
- Location of the incident you are reporting
- A description of the scene and suspects
- A description of any vehicle involved, particularly the license number
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program