How Do I Contact Campus Safety?
It is the policy of Southern Vermont College that all faculty, staff, and students be responsible for acting in a safe manner and reporting those situations or individuals that jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
Suspicion is the only reason you need for calling the Campus Safety Office to report any crime or suspicious activity. A Campus Safety Officer can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone).
If you do call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, which will be disclosed only to the Dean of Students
- Location of the incident you are reporting
- A description of the scene and suspects
- A description of any vehicle involved, particularly the license number
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community