How Do I Contact Campus Safety?
It is the policy of Southern Vermont College that all faculty, staff, and students be responsible for acting in a safe manner and reporting those situations or individuals that jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
Suspicion is the only reason you need for calling the Campus Safety Office to report any crime or suspicious activity. A Campus Safety Officer can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone).
If you do call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, which will be disclosed only to the Dean of Students
- Location of the incident you are reporting
- A description of the scene and suspects
- A description of any vehicle involved, particularly the license number
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin