Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor Program
Southern Vermont College and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor program at the Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging is working together to connect students and seniors. Groups of SVC MooseCorps students will be paired with seniors to provide friendly visits and assist seniors with tasks with which they need help. Southern Vermont College students also have been active with the monthly Council on Aging luncheon.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community