Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor Program
Southern Vermont College and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor program at the Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging is working together to connect students and seniors. Groups of SVC MooseCorps students will be paired with seniors to provide friendly visits and assist seniors with tasks with which they need help. Southern Vermont College students also have been active with the monthly Council on Aging luncheon.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."