Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor Program
Southern Vermont College and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor program at the Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging is working together to connect students and seniors. Groups of SVC MooseCorps students will be paired with seniors to provide friendly visits and assist seniors with tasks with which they need help. Southern Vermont College students also have been active with the monthly Council on Aging luncheon.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"