Moose Corps is a student organization with the mission to engage in the local and regional community in meaningful ways. Moose Corps works to provide fun and exciting ways for students to become involved in the Bennington and surrounding communities through volunteerism, community service, and civic engagement.
Moose Corps members have been involved with many local nonprofit agencies to make positive impacts in the community. Some examples of how Moose Corps serves locally are:
- One World Conservation Center
- Bennington Project Independence
- Second Chance Animal Shelter
- The Bennington Museum
- Bennington Coalition for the Homeless
Moose Corps meetings are open to all students interested in participating in service throughout the academic year or participating in one time service events.
If you are interested in learning more about Moose Corps, contact Shannon Schmutz, Civic Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Greg Gilmore '12 New Head Men's Soccer Coach
- SVC Board Appoints Two New Members
- SVC Hosts 89th Commencment Ceremony
- Northshire Bookstore Hosts Student Authors of Publishing Series
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities