American Red Cross Blood Drive
Southern Vermont College and the American Red Cross partner each year to host a blood drive on campus. This initiative started in April 2009 and has continued to grow with each drive. SVC students, staff and faculty join together to donate blood and volunteer their time as they work together to save lives! This blood drive, as with many of the SVC service events, is open to the community.
The next blood drive will be on April 4, 2012; stay tuned for more information!
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics