American Red Cross Blood Drive
Southern Vermont College and the American Red Cross partner each year to host a blood drive on campus. This initiative started in April 2009 and has continued to grow with each drive. SVC students, staff and faculty join together to donate blood and volunteer their time as they work together to save lives! This blood drive, as with many of the SVC service events, is open to the community.
Stay tuned for the next Blood Drive!
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.