American Red Cross Blood Drive
Southern Vermont College and the American Red Cross partner each year to host a blood drive on campus. This initiative started in April 2009 and has continued to grow with each drive. SVC students, staff and faculty join together to donate blood and volunteer their time as they work together to save lives! This blood drive, as with many of the SVC service events, is open to the community.
Stay tuned for the next Blood Drive!
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin