The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center
The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center, located at Bromley Ski Area outside of Manchester VT, provides people with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy sports. This winter season, Southern Vermont College students can volunteer with ski and snowboard instruction and other non-skiing tasks. The Bart Center provides training to volunteers, and volunteers must attend four trainings and ski or snowboard at an intermediate level in order to become a volunteer instructor. Volunteers receive vouchers for a free-day pass and lift tickets for each day they volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering with the Bart Center contact firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more at http://www.bartcenter.com/.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community