The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center
The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center, located at Bromley Ski Area outside of Manchester VT, provides people with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy sports. This winter season, Southern Vermont College students can volunteer with ski and snowboard instruction and other non-skiing tasks. The Bart Center provides training to volunteers, and volunteers must attend four trainings and ski or snowboard at an intermediate level in order to become a volunteer instructor. Volunteers receive vouchers for a free-day pass and lift tickets for each day they volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering with the Bart Center contact firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more at http://www.bartcenter.com/.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.