The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center
The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center, located at Bromley Ski Area outside of Manchester VT, provides people with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy sports. This winter season, Southern Vermont College students can volunteer with ski and snowboard instruction and other non-skiing tasks. The Bart Center provides training to volunteers, and volunteers must attend four trainings and ski or snowboard at an intermediate level in order to become a volunteer instructor. Volunteers receive vouchers for a free-day pass and lift tickets for each day they volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering with the Bart Center contact firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more at http://www.bartcenter.com/.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC