The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center
The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center, located at Bromley Ski Area outside of Manchester VT, provides people with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy sports. This winter season, Southern Vermont College students can volunteer with ski and snowboard instruction and other non-skiing tasks. The Bart Center provides training to volunteers, and volunteers must attend four trainings and ski or snowboard at an intermediate level in order to become a volunteer instructor. Volunteers receive vouchers for a free-day pass and lift tickets for each day they volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering with the Bart Center contact email@example.com or learn more at http://www.bartcenter.com/.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President