Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
2014 COMMENCEMENT PHOTOS
Commencement and Nurses Pinning photos (by Photographer Gregory Cherin) are available for purchase at the following Web site: http://gcphotos.shootproof.com.
Click here for a copy of the form to purchase a video of the Commencement ceremony.
NEWS FOR HOMETOWN NEWSPAPER(S)
If a graduate would like their hometown newspaper(s) to know of his/her graduation, click here for a copy of the news release form or complete the form online at www.svc.edu/release/graduate.html. SVC's Office of Communications will prepare a press release and inform the newspaper(s).
Dear SVC Graduates!
Now you have joined the ranks of SVC's alumni. Like the more than 4,000 alumni who have come before you, you will learn that graduation does not signal the end of your relationship with SVC (in fact, the word “Commencement” means “beginning”). There will be many opportunities for you to volunteer, network and stay connected with the College.
As your address and e-mail changes, be sure to update your information with us, so we can let you know about upcoming events. Please keep in touch, and let us know what is happening in your life. You will always be a member of the SVC family, and we look forward to hearing from you and following your success. We are always just a click away at www.svc.edu/alumni For more Alumni information, contact Alumni Relations at 802-447-6357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.. You can also visit us on Facebook!
If you have any questions about SVC's Commencement, contact the Office of Communications at 802-447-6388 or e-mail email@example.com!
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- "SVC president ends tenure with graduation"
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President