Thinking of Transferring? SVC's Transfer Credit Hotline Can Help
December 21, 2009
College students who are finishing up an associate’s degree or looking to transfer to another school now have an easy way to find out which of their credits may be transferable to Southern Vermont College, in order to take advantage of the many career-launching programs there, such as Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Business and Criminal Justice. The new Transfer Credit Hotline number is 802-681-AT SVC or 802-681-2878.
Spring 2010 classes begin Tuesday, January 19. For more information contact the Admissions Office at 802-447-6304 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics