Session on Hot Careers in Healthcare at Southern Vermont College
November 30, 2009
For individuals thinking about a career in nursing, radiologic technology, or healthcare management, Southern Vermont College is hosting an information session on Monday, December 7, from 5 to 7 p.m. in Hunter Hall’s Greenberg Atrium. Guests will have an opportunity to find out more about these popular fields in healthcare.
During the session, students and faculty in those fields will be available to answer questions. There will be a discussion on the College’s Alzheimer’s disease initiative, and guests will tour SVC’s new high-tech simulation lab and see patient simulators in action.
Light refreshments will be provided. Space is limited. To reserve a space for the session, contact the Admissions Office at 802-447-6304 or e-mail email@example.com.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"