Session on Hot Careers in Healthcare at Southern Vermont College
November 30, 2009
For individuals thinking about a career in nursing, radiologic technology, or healthcare management, Southern Vermont College is hosting an information session on Monday, December 7, from 5 to 7 p.m. in Hunter Hall’s Greenberg Atrium. Guests will have an opportunity to find out more about these popular fields in healthcare.
During the session, students and faculty in those fields will be available to answer questions. There will be a discussion on the College’s Alzheimer’s disease initiative, and guests will tour SVC’s new high-tech simulation lab and see patient simulators in action.
Light refreshments will be provided. Space is limited. To reserve a space for the session, contact the Admissions Office at 802-447-6304 or e-mail email@example.com.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"