Rad Tech Licensing: '09 Students Achieve 100 Percent Pass-rate
June 18, 2009
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), the nationally recognized certification agency for Rad Techs state licensing has confirmed that SVC class of 2009 students achieved a 100 percent pass-rate on the final registry exam. Additionally, the average score for SVC students was an 86; a score of 75 is needed for passing. “This is a remarkable achievement and an affirming testament for SVC and our Rad Tech program,” said SVC President Karen Gross. “I am very proud of the leadership in this program and of the students who will proudly represent us out in the field.”
The mission of the ARRT is to “promote high standards of patient care by recognizing qualified individuals in medical imaging, interventional procedures and radiation therapy”. For more information about the ARRT, visit www.arrt.org.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.