Rad Tech Licensing: '09 Students Achieve 100 Percent Pass-rate
June 18, 2009
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), the nationally recognized certification agency for Rad Techs state licensing has confirmed that SVC class of 2009 students achieved a 100 percent pass-rate on the final registry exam. Additionally, the average score for SVC students was an 86; a score of 75 is needed for passing. “This is a remarkable achievement and an affirming testament for SVC and our Rad Tech program,” said SVC President Karen Gross. “I am very proud of the leadership in this program and of the students who will proudly represent us out in the field.”
The mission of the ARRT is to “promote high standards of patient care by recognizing qualified individuals in medical imaging, interventional procedures and radiation therapy”. For more information about the ARRT, visit www.arrt.org.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.