SVC Radiologic Technology Program Awarded Maximum Accreditation
March 6, 2009Southern Vermont College's Radiologic Technology department was notified by the Joint Review Committee on Education, the agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for accreditation, that a stellar review has earned them the maximum period of accreditation: eight years. "This is a remarkable achievement for a relatively new program," said President Karen Gross about the accreditation, which can be awarded for three years, five years, or eight years. "I applaud Program Chair Professor Linda Lippacher, her faculty, and her students. This is yet another indication of the strong contribution Southern Vermont College is making to healthcare, as we send successful SVC graduates of this highly regarded program into the field and on to improve the lives of many individuals in Vermont and across the nation."
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.