SVC Radiologic Technology Program Awarded Maximum Accreditation
March 6, 2009Southern Vermont College's Radiologic Technology department was notified by the Joint Review Committee on Education, the agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for accreditation, that a stellar review has earned them the maximum period of accreditation: eight years. "This is a remarkable achievement for a relatively new program," said President Karen Gross about the accreditation, which can be awarded for three years, five years, or eight years. "I applaud Program Chair Professor Linda Lippacher, her faculty, and her students. This is yet another indication of the strong contribution Southern Vermont College is making to healthcare, as we send successful SVC graduates of this highly regarded program into the field and on to improve the lives of many individuals in Vermont and across the nation."
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.