May 30, 2008
Please join us at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Hunter Hall on June 6, 2008. The order of events includes:
11 a.m. - Groundbreaking Ceremony - shuttles will be provided to the site beginning at 10:45 a.m.
12 p.m. - Luncheon at the Everett Mansion - RSVP by May 30 to 802-447-4655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1:15 p.m. - Additional Offerings - Architects' Roundtable Discussion on "Green Ideas for Your Next Buildng Project" in the Everett Theatre.
2:15 p.m. - Guests will tour historic Bennington
For more information, contact Event Coordinator Jo Kirsch at 802-447-4655.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- President attends National Center for Learning & Civic Engagement meeting in Denver
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- SVC Mourns the Passing of Campus Safety's Mark Poirier
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs