May 30, 2008
Please join us at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Hunter Hall on June 6, 2008. The order of events includes:
11 a.m. - Groundbreaking Ceremony - shuttles will be provided to the site beginning at 10:45 a.m.
12 p.m. - Luncheon at the Everett Mansion - RSVP by May 30 to 802-447-4655 or email@example.com.
1:15 p.m. - Additional Offerings - Architects' Roundtable Discussion on "Green Ideas for Your Next Buildng Project" in the Everett Theatre.
2:15 p.m. - Guests will tour historic Bennington
For more information, contact Event Coordinator Jo Kirsch at 802-447-4655.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics