One Stop Student Registration
August 25, 2014
Fall 2014 Semester Stop-in Course Registration
Thursday, August 28
2:00pm - 7:00pm
On Thursday, August 28 we will be holding "Stop-in Registration" for students who still need to register for fall semester classes. You will meet with your faculty advisor or Department Chairperson of your major to discuss your class selection and registration. In addition, representatives of various campus offices, including Financial Aid and Student Financial Service will be available. You will also be able to register your vehicle (if you are a commuter) and have your picture ID taken with Campus Safety.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.