One Stop Student Registration
August 25, 2014
Fall 2014 Semester Stop-in Course Registration
Thursday, August 28
2:00pm - 7:00pm
On Thursday, August 28 we will be holding "Stop-in Registration" for students who still need to register for fall semester classes. You will meet with your faculty advisor or Department Chairperson of your major to discuss your class selection and registration. In addition, representatives of various campus offices, including Financial Aid and Student Financial Service will be available. You will also be able to register your vehicle (if you are a commuter) and have your picture ID taken with Campus Safety.
Tom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- US Dept of Ed Renews Funds for Support Services at SVC
- Scott Fitzgerald New Volleyball Coach
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE