Thinking of Transferring? Try Transfer Thursday at Southern Vermont College
June 16, 2014
The Office of Admissions at Southern Vermont College (SVC) in Bennington will be hosting Transfer Thursday on July 10 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“This session is specifically offered for prospective, transfer students who are interested in SVC,” states Director of Admissions Jeremy Gibbons. “Students can learn about the transfer credit process and see how long it may take them to complete one of our degree programs.”
Participants will find out about the transfer process and admission criteria, meet with an admissions counselor and obtain information on scholarships and financial aid. By touring the campus, individuals will learn about the history and traditions of the College.
For those who bring transcripts from all schools attended and letters of recommendation, if available, a decision may be made on the spot for acceptance into a degree program at Southern Vermont College. The application fee will be waived.
Registration is encouraged online at www.svc.edu/summer, and appointments are expected to last about an hour. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail email@example.com.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President