It's Not Too Late: Summer Courses in Sign Language, Personal Finance, Coaching Skills, Marketing, Social Media and More at SVC
May 1, 2014
Southern Vermont College still has a limited amount of space in some summer classes, starting May 19, for academic credit or personal enrichment (non-credit) including 23 online courses. Courses on campus include Introduction to American Sign Language. Online courses include: Marketing, Coaching, Personal Financial Management, Fundamentals of Academic Computing, Social Media & Digital Communications, English Composition I and II, and History of Rock and Roll. Classes start the week of May 19.
A complete listing of summer courses, including days and times when classes meet, may be viewed online http://svc.edu/registrar/schedules.html.
The cost for a four-credit course is $1,700 (other than nursing and radiologic sciences). Most of the courses may be audited (non-credit) for $480 (on a space-available basis). Alumni with a bachelor’s degree from SVC and alumni from St. Joseph College are eligible to take classes at a specially reduced cost of $750 per course. High school juniors and seniors may also consider taking classes at a reduced rate or may qualify for one free class through Dual Enrollment options.
For more information or to register for classes, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail email@example.com.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program