It's Not Too Late: Summer Courses in Sign Language, Personal Finance, Coaching Skills, Marketing, Social Media and More at SVC
May 1, 2014
Southern Vermont College still has a limited amount of space in some summer classes, starting May 19, for academic credit or personal enrichment (non-credit) including 23 online courses. Courses on campus include Introduction to American Sign Language. Online courses include: Marketing, Coaching, Personal Financial Management, Fundamentals of Academic Computing, Social Media & Digital Communications, English Composition I and II, and History of Rock and Roll. Classes start the week of May 19.
A complete listing of summer courses, including days and times when classes meet, may be viewed online http://svc.edu/registrar/schedules.html.
The cost for a four-credit course is $1,700 (other than nursing and radiologic sciences). Most of the courses may be audited (non-credit) for $480 (on a space-available basis). Alumni with a bachelor’s degree from SVC and alumni from St. Joseph College are eligible to take classes at a specially reduced cost of $750 per course. High school juniors and seniors may also consider taking classes at a reduced rate or may qualify for one free class through Dual Enrollment options.
For more information or to register for classes, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"