It's Not Too Late: Summer Courses in Sign Language, Personal Finance, Coaching Skills, Marketing, Social Media and More at SVC
May 1, 2014
Southern Vermont College still has a limited amount of space in some summer classes, starting May 19, for academic credit or personal enrichment (non-credit) including 23 online courses. Courses on campus include Introduction to American Sign Language. Online courses include: Marketing, Coaching, Personal Financial Management, Fundamentals of Academic Computing, Social Media & Digital Communications, English Composition I and II, and History of Rock and Roll. Classes start the week of May 19.
A complete listing of summer courses, including days and times when classes meet, may be viewed online http://svc.edu/registrar/schedules.html.
The cost for a four-credit course is $1,700 (other than nursing and radiologic sciences). Most of the courses may be audited (non-credit) for $480 (on a space-available basis). Alumni with a bachelor’s degree from SVC and alumni from St. Joseph College are eligible to take classes at a specially reduced cost of $750 per course. High school juniors and seniors may also consider taking classes at a reduced rate or may qualify for one free class through Dual Enrollment options.
For more information or to register for classes, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail email@example.com.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President