President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
April 12, 2014
On April 11 and 12, President Karen Gross attended a conference in Boston, titled "Research Symposium on Student Debt," which was jointly run by National Consumer Law Center and Suffolk Law School. President Gross's panel was titled "Innovations," and she presented a paper on "Rethinking a College's Obligations to its Graduates and their Debt Loads." Other speakers included Senator Elizabeth Warren (MA) and Rhohit Chopra, Assistant Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Gross's paper will be published along with many others from the conference.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President