President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
April 12, 2014
On April 11 and 12, President Karen Gross attended a conference in Boston, titled "Research Symposium on Student Debt," which was jointly run by National Consumer Law Center and Suffolk Law School. President Gross's panel was titled "Innovations," and she presented a paper on "Rethinking a College's Obligations to its Graduates and their Debt Loads." Other speakers included Senator Elizabeth Warren (MA) and Rhohit Chopra, Assistant Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Gross's paper will be published along with many others from the conference.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: April 18
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- Edible Book Fest has been CANCELLED
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE