President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
April 12, 2014
On April 11 and 12, President Karen Gross attended a conference in Boston, titled "Research Symposium on Student Debt," which was jointly run by National Consumer Law Center and Suffolk Law School. President Gross's panel was titled "Innovations," and she presented a paper on "Rethinking a College's Obligations to its Graduates and their Debt Loads." Other speakers included Senator Elizabeth Warren (MA) and Rhohit Chopra, Assistant Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Gross's paper will be published along with many others from the conference.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin