President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
April 12, 2014
On April 11 and 12, President Karen Gross attended a conference in Boston, titled "Research Symposium on Student Debt," which was jointly run by National Consumer Law Center and Suffolk Law School. President Gross's panel was titled "Innovations," and she presented a paper on "Rethinking a College's Obligations to its Graduates and their Debt Loads." Other speakers included Senator Elizabeth Warren (MA) and Rhohit Chopra, Assistant Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Gross's paper will be published along with many others from the conference.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.