President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
April 12, 2014
On April 11 and 12, President Karen Gross attended a conference in Boston, titled "Research Symposium on Student Debt," which was jointly run by National Consumer Law Center and Suffolk Law School. President Gross's panel was titled "Innovations," and she presented a paper on "Rethinking a College's Obligations to its Graduates and their Debt Loads." Other speakers included Senator Elizabeth Warren (MA) and Rhohit Chopra, Assistant Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Gross's paper will be published along with many others from the conference.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC