Learn about Career-Driven Majors and More at Southern Vermont College's Spring Open House
April 10, 2014
Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host its Spring Open House on Saturday, April 26, beginning with check-in from 9:30 to 10 a.m. Prospective students and their families will have an opportunity to learn about the College’s career-driven majors, athletics, campus life, academic support, scholarships and financial aid.
“At the Open House, guests will get an in-depth look at the College,” states Director of Admissions Jeremy Gibbons. “Faculty, staff, coaches and admissions staff will be available to answer questions about the College's 16 academic degree programs, NCAA Division III athletics and much more. Guests will have a chance to meet current SVC students and ask questions about campus life.”
The event includes guided tours of campus and presentations on academic programs by faculty members with live demonstrations in the Healthcare Education Center of SVC’s state-of-the-art simulation, skills and energized laboratories.
Pre-registration for the Open House is encouraged and can be done online at www.svc.edu/openhouse. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If unable to attend the Open House, visit www.svc.edu/welcome to schedule an individual visit.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.