Free FAFSA Workshops at Southern Vermont College
February 21, 2014
Do you need help paying for college? Are you confused about how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form?
Southern Vermont College (SVC) invites students and families, who are applying for financial aid for Fall 2014, to attend a free FAFSA workshop. Computers will be available to complete the FAFSA online. Staff from SVC and Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) will be available to help with questions.
When: Wednesday, February 26, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Thursday, February 27, from 5 to 7 p.m. Refreshments will be available.
Where: SVC in the Interdisciplinary Computer Lab on campus (located in the building behind the Dining Hall). Travel up the SVC driveway, turn left into the first parking lot and look for signs.
Bring your questions and financial information (tax return, W-2s, etc.).
The free, drop-in workshops will give students and families an opportunity to complete and file their online FAFSA applications by the March 1 deadline.
For more information on the FAFSA workshops, contact Susan Rochette, Director of Student Financial Services, at 802-447-6339 or email@example.com.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC