Free College Financial Aid Workshop at Southern Vermont College
January 11, 2014
Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a free Financial Aid Workshop on Thursday, January 23, beginning with registration at 6 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. The workshop is free and open to the public. This program will be beneficial to high school students and their families.
SVC is pleased to offer this program as part of its ongoing effort to provide college access to students locally, regionally and nationally.
From 6:15 to 7 p.m., individuals will have an opportunity to learn about the basic financial aid process, have questions answered, find out about tips and tools to pay for college and have one-on-one conversations with financial aid experts.
Following the workshop, a reception and private, individual appointments will be available.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or email@example.com. If unable to attend the Financial Aid Workshop, go to www.svc.edu/visit to schedule an individual visit.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin