Free College Financial Aid Workshop at Southern Vermont College
January 11, 2014
Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a free Financial Aid Workshop on Thursday, January 23, beginning with registration at 6 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. The workshop is free and open to the public. This program will be beneficial to high school students and their families.
SVC is pleased to offer this program as part of its ongoing effort to provide college access to students locally, regionally and nationally.
From 6:15 to 7 p.m., individuals will have an opportunity to learn about the basic financial aid process, have questions answered, find out about tips and tools to pay for college and have one-on-one conversations with financial aid experts.
Following the workshop, a reception and private, individual appointments will be available.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If unable to attend the Financial Aid Workshop, go to www.svc.edu/visit to schedule an individual visit.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community