Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator, Completes Certification in SVC's Tutoring Program by CRLA
December 12, 2013
In 2002, Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, completed the process to have SVC's tutoring program certified by CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association). She has kept that certification going through the required recertification process several times. In May 2012, Catherine became a certified reviewer for CRLA after completing training and 12 reviews of programs within a year. In August 2013, she became a Certified Master Reviewer.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC