Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator, Completes Certification in SVC's Tutoring Program by CRLA
December 12, 2013
In 2002, Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, completed the process to have SVC's tutoring program certified by CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association). She has kept that certification going through the required recertification process several times. In May 2012, Catherine became a certified reviewer for CRLA after completing training and 12 reviews of programs within a year. In August 2013, she became a Certified Master Reviewer.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program