Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator, Completes Certification in SVC's Tutoring Program by CRLA
December 12, 2013
In 2002, Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, completed the process to have SVC's tutoring program certified by CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association). She has kept that certification going through the required recertification process several times. In May 2012, Catherine became a certified reviewer for CRLA after completing training and 12 reviews of programs within a year. In August 2013, she became a Certified Master Reviewer.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin