Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator, Completes Certification in SVC's Tutoring Program by CRLA
December 12, 2013
In 2002, Catherine Burns, Learning Cooperative Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, completed the process to have SVC's tutoring program certified by CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association). She has kept that certification going through the required recertification process several times. In May 2012, Catherine became a certified reviewer for CRLA after completing training and 12 reviews of programs within a year. In August 2013, she became a Certified Master Reviewer.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"