Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 18, 2013
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. This event is open to anyone interested in exploring graduate education.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Antioch University, Bard College, Champlain College, Chatham College, Green Mountain College, Johnson State College, Mercy College, Peace Corps, Roger Williams University Law School, Sacred Heart University, Sage Graduate School, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, Vermont Law School and Western New England College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community