Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 18, 2013
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. This event is open to anyone interested in exploring graduate education.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Antioch University, Bard College, Champlain College, Chatham College, Green Mountain College, Johnson State College, Mercy College, Peace Corps, Roger Williams University Law School, Sacred Heart University, Sage Graduate School, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, Vermont Law School and Western New England College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."