Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 18, 2013
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. This event is open to anyone interested in exploring graduate education.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Antioch University, Bard College, Champlain College, Chatham College, Green Mountain College, Johnson State College, Mercy College, Peace Corps, Roger Williams University Law School, Sacred Heart University, Sage Graduate School, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, Vermont Law School and Western New England College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President