Southern Vermont College Offers Program for Transfer Students During August - Immediate Decision for Students Wishing to Transfer
August 13, 2013
For students who would like to transfer to Southern Vermont College, the Office of Admissions is hosting Transfer Thursdays in August. For students who bring a copy of their transcripts and letters of recommendation, if available, a decision will be made that day for acceptance into a degree program at Southern Vermont College. Also, the application fee will be waived.
Transfer Thursdays are scheduled on August 15, 22 and 29, from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Transfer students will have an opportunity for a one-on-one meeting with an admissions counselor and obtain information on scholarships, financial aid and available programs.
Register online at www.svc.edu/summer. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community