SVC Mourns the Loss of Norman Greenberg
September 19, 2013
SVC mourns the loss of one of its most treasured supporters, Norman Greenberg. Mr. Greenberg, a leader in the Town of Bennington, believed in SVC and its mission and served as a trustee for many years. The Greenberg Atrium, the welcoming space in Hunter Hall, is a tribute to the generosity of Mr. Greenberg and his late beloved wife Selma. Mr. Greenberg led a long and successful life, enriching individual lives, institutions and his beloved town. Greenbergs, the hardware/lumber store, in Bennington is practically a landmark! We will never forget his deep commitment to SVC and its students. His memory, and that of his late wife, will continue to inspire us as we work to help our students graduate, enter the workforce and become leaders in their community. They can achieve these goals because they had a good mentor as did the College's leader: Norman Greenberg.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.
- Nursing Chair to Serve on VT Board of Nursing Education Committee