Summer Decision Day at Southern Vermont College
June 7, 2013
On select days throughout the summer, individuals interested in starting or continuing college will have the opportunity to learn more about Southern Vermont College’s (SVC’s) 17-career-enhancing majors including Criminal Justice, Biological Sciences and various healthcare programs.
In June, the Office of Admissions will host a Summer Decision Day on Thursday, June 27. During the Decision Day, prospective students will tour campus and join SVC’s engaging faculty and staff for lunch. Admission counselors will be on hand to meet one on one and assist students through the application process. Applicants that bring copies of transcripts, a letter of recommendation and SAT or ACT scores will have an admission decision made on the spot. Scholarships and financial aid are still available for those who qualify.
To learn more and register for one of SVC’s Summer Decision Days, please visit www.svc.edu/summer. For additional information or to begin the application process, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail email@example.com.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin