Summer Decision Day at Southern Vermont College
June 7, 2013
On select days throughout the summer, individuals interested in starting or continuing college will have the opportunity to learn more about Southern Vermont College’s (SVC’s) 17-career-enhancing majors including Criminal Justice, Biological Sciences and various healthcare programs.
In June, the Office of Admissions will host a Summer Decision Day on Thursday, June 27. During the Decision Day, prospective students will tour campus and join SVC’s engaging faculty and staff for lunch. Admission counselors will be on hand to meet one on one and assist students through the application process. Applicants that bring copies of transcripts, a letter of recommendation and SAT or ACT scores will have an admission decision made on the spot. Scholarships and financial aid are still available for those who qualify.
To learn more and register for one of SVC’s Summer Decision Days, please visit www.svc.edu/summer. For additional information or to begin the application process, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President