SVC Students in Colleges Against Cancer Club Raise Funds for SVMC Cancer Center
June 2, 2013
Southern Vermont College student-members of Colleges Against Cancer (CAC) raised $1,200 which was presented to the Cancer Center at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC). The money was used to purchase two television sets and gift cards for items to be used in the Center’s garden and for patients. The students, with CAC advisor and SVC Assistant Dean of Students Mike Goodwin, sponsored several events during the academic year to raise the funds. Shown from left to right are: Theresa Keefer, SVMC Research Program Director, Cancer Center; students Stephanie Pelletier, Kelsey Richards, and Shawnee Webster; Maria Jones, LPN, and Lindsey Carmody, Administrative Assistant, Cancer Center; student Sinea Kiley; Kristin Donovan, Medical Records Clerk/Patient Coordinator, Cancer Center; students Kaitlin McGrath, Nicole Bachelder, and Megan Wojciechowski; and Jodi Harwood, Financial Advisor, Cancer Center.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.