SVC Students in Colleges Against Cancer Club Raise Funds for SVMC Cancer Center
June 2, 2013
Southern Vermont College student-members of Colleges Against Cancer (CAC) raised $1,200 which was presented to the Cancer Center at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC). The money was used to purchase two television sets and gift cards for items to be used in the Center’s garden and for patients. The students, with CAC advisor and SVC Assistant Dean of Students Mike Goodwin, sponsored several events during the academic year to raise the funds. Shown from left to right are: Theresa Keefer, SVMC Research Program Director, Cancer Center; students Stephanie Pelletier, Kelsey Richards, and Shawnee Webster; Maria Jones, LPN, and Lindsey Carmody, Administrative Assistant, Cancer Center; student Sinea Kiley; Kristin Donovan, Medical Records Clerk/Patient Coordinator, Cancer Center; students Kaitlin McGrath, Nicole Bachelder, and Megan Wojciechowski; and Jodi Harwood, Financial Advisor, Cancer Center.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC