Career and Internship Fair Open to Public at Southern Vermont College
March 26, 2013
Southern Vermont College will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, April 4, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. The Fair will be an opportunity for those seeking employment, career information and internship possibilities. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from the following local and regional industries, law enforcement offices, state agencies, health sites, and nonprofit organizations will be available: Avon; Berkshire Family and Individual Resources; Bennington School; Enterprise Rent-A-Car; Hillcrest Educational Centers, Inc.; Lebanon, N.H., Police Department; Peace Corps; Porter Medical Center; Sage Graduate College; Southwestern Vermont Health Care; Union Graduate College; The Vermont Country Store; Vermont Voltage/Bennington Sports Center; Vermont State Police; and more.
Employers interested in participating or for more information, please contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community