Jamie Cousineau, a Peer Tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator Present at Health Symposium
March 11, 2013
On March 9, Jamie Cousineau, a peer tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, presented at a Health Symposium at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Their topic was "Strategies for Assisting Vulnerable Students in a Healthcare Major Prerequisite." Jamie, a Nursing major, gave the actual presentation, and Catherine gave attendees information on the creation and history of SVC's Anatomy and Physiology stretch course.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.