Jamie Cousineau, a Peer Tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator Present at Health Symposium
March 11, 2013
On March 9, Jamie Cousineau, a peer tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, presented at a Health Symposium at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Their topic was "Strategies for Assisting Vulnerable Students in a Healthcare Major Prerequisite." Jamie, a Nursing major, gave the actual presentation, and Catherine gave attendees information on the creation and history of SVC's Anatomy and Physiology stretch course.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.